Monday, October 20, 2014

Where is the hot chocolate?

Instead of spring cleaning let's call it "fall-basically winter is here-cleaning".
Remember all that laundry that needed to be done this weekend. Well it wasn't even touched. Looked at? Yes! But that was all. 
This week is going to be pretty hectic with internship, work, and two shows I'll be attending (Gerard Way & The Maine), so most likely I'll be looking to the following weekend to start organizing. 
We plan to give away a lot of clothing we don't wear that are in good condition. We just haven't been able to get to it. 
We are now on a mission!! --away from procrastination station. 

When we moved in together last year we did not think that bringing two loads of 26 years worth of stuff would make such a huge mess! Well it did. 

Like someone I can't name said: you live and you learn. 
Speaking of learning. 
Leave it to me to not be prepared for this delightful introduction into the winter season. I have these comfortable shoes and nice blue pants that show the world my lovely ankles. 
And it's about 40 degrees out here! 
City weather; always changing, and I'm never prepared. 
Let's provide a photo for future Ashley to hopefully learn from: 
My friend Lindsay texted me this in response to my feeling embarrassed/dumb about my outfit choice: "relax. you're wearing pants not shorts"

I can always count on her to bring my butt back to reality. 

Have a good day y'all! 

I'll come back later to write about the weekend that kept me away from my home duties. :) 

<3 Ashley 

1 comment: