Saturday, October 18, 2014

Saturday Morning

Gosh. The weekend is here! I have so many things to do. I feel like if I don't make a list I won't tackle anything today. 
For some odd reason I woke up around 7 am, and just stayed in bed as Manny made up songs next to me. He's really good at that. They are usually silly songs that confess his love for me and most of the time wind up being about something sexual. don't ask.

So, I have to study for an upcoming midterm. I should do some laundry (I swear it looks like we have three months worth of laundry to do). Also I am thinking of cutting my hair again. AND last but not least on this lovely list of to do's are the thank you cards! 

We ordered our thank you cards from Social Print Studio aka Prinstagram. They should have just sponsored our wedding, because our party favors were made and bought through them (photo magnets) and now our greeting cards. 
They do such a great job at printing your instagram photos and they also send you a free sticker with each order <3 (my favorite.. i mean.. who doesn't love a free sticker?)

Here are pictures of the thank you cards...



cool huh? Those brown things are the envelopes which came with the order!

One thing I love so much is photography. I just love that you are able to capture memories and have them printed. Photos are like time capsules. Manny and I have about 10 cameras in our home (told you I love it). We have Instant film cameras, 35 mm film camera, some Lomography cameras, very ancient polaroid land cameras, and DSLRs. My NEW camera which was given to me as a wedding gift by my darling is a Lubitel 166! (shown below) 
I was able to use it on our upstate-autumn-honeymoon, and I cannot wait until I develop the film! I will definitely share the photos on here once I have them. :)


<3 Ashley


No comments:

Post a Comment