Thursday, October 16, 2014

I guess this is hello...

So, hi there.
To blog or not to blog.
That is the statement, apparently.
I’ve been discussing with one of my closest friends on whether to start a blog or not. It’s been something I loved for years now.. In terms of constantly checking other blogs. I have a few favorite mom blogs (no, I am not a mom) and photography blogs (yes, I’m obsessed with photography. I am not a professional).
I just love that people can share a piece of their life with others in a not so private setting.
Introductions. I’m 27. I live in NY. In a county close to the city, which is sometimes considered upstate to non-New Yorkers, which I find pretty funny, but upstate peeps are not enthused.
Born and raised in the city. Mhmm.
I began attending grad school this fall. I know. Back in school.
Haven’t you had enough… You know with being in school since age 3??
I’m also interning as a mental health clinician, working [because I need to feed myself] and living with my sweet HUSBAND*.
Let’s just say there’s a lot going on in my life at this point.
Sometimes it’s overwhelming and I definitely can feel that I might explode, but there are other times when I have somewhat a handle on things and can sit back and appreciate where I’m at and where I’ve been… Those are the best times.
Well, thanks for reading… Or not. That’s okay too. Haha
<3 Ashley
*Still getting used to that..
It’s been a week!

1 comment: